This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course will provide you with key information to install and adminster Oracle Database 12c. This is an accelerated course, covering 7 days worth of content in only 5 days.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server.
- Use Oracle Restart to manage components.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
- Database Designers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrator
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware, required in your registration. Please refer to your Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-775-0244). Course to run is subject to a minimum enrollment. Courses maybe run as a virtual instructor led course if the minimum enrolled is not met.