AZ-010T00 Azure Administration for AWS SysOps
Request a Class
9:00am - 4:30pm
This two-day course is designed for AWS Sysops administrators interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. The workshops main topics are Azure Administration, Azure Networking, Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and Azure Governance. This workshop combines lecture with hands-on practical exercises and discussion/review. During the workshop students will build an end-to-end architecture that demonstrates the main features discussed in the course.
AUDIENCE AND PREREQUISITES
The audience for this course is an AWS Sysops Administrator Associate or equivalent. This person has one to two years of experience in AWS deployment, management, and operations. Students taking this course are interested in learning how Azure is different from AWS, and how Azure is administered. Successful AWS Sysops start this course with experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, identity solutions, and networking. Specifically, students should have:
- A working knowledge of how to construct CLI commands, including using the help pages to determine appropriate parameters and command structure.
- Understanding of virtual network concepts, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, gateways, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of virtual machines, how they are used, and configuration options like CPU performance and disks.
- Understanding virtual storage concepts such as storage accounts, blobs, file shares, and disk types.
- Understanding of governance concepts, including role-based access control, identity management, and identity protection.
*Course cost listed does not include the cost of courseware. Course is subject to a minimum enrollment to run. Course may run virtually as a Virtual Instructor-Led (VILT) class if minimum enrollment is not met. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-775-0244
Module 1: Azure Administration -In this module, you値l learn about the tools and principle concepts needed to administer Azure. Topics include: Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Azure Portal, Azure C
Module 2: Azure Networking -In this module, you値l learn about Azure networking features. Topics include: Azure Regions, Virtual Networks and Subnets, IP Addressing, Network Security Groups, Virtual N
Module 3: Azure Compute - In this module, you値l learn about configuring and monitoring Azure virtual machines. Topics include: Azure Virtual Machines, Creating Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Sizes
Module 4: Azure Storage - In this module, you値l learn about Azure storage features and implementation. Topics include: Storage Accounts, Blob Storage, Blob Performance Tiers, File Shares, File Sync,
Module 5: Azure Identity -In this module, you値l learn about Azure identity solutions. Topics include: Azure Domains, Role-based Access Control, Azure Active Directory, Multi-Factor Authentication, Az