20488 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
7/20/2020 - 7/24/20209/21/2020 - 9/25/2020COURSE LENGTH:
9:00am - 4:30pm
In this course, students learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities. These include working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface.
AUDIENCE AND PREREQUISITES
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. While some familiarity with SharePoint solution development is required, candidates are not expected to have prior experience with the new features in SharePoint Server 2013.
The ideal candidate is a technical lead with at least four years of SharePoint and web development experience. The candidate is responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to or interact with SharePoint environments.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication.
vendor course description
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware. Please refer to your Enrollment Sales Order or Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course subject to minimum enrollment.